View our current vacancies below
Due to continued success, we are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Manager.
The successful candidate will be based at the Derby Office and responsible for all commercial functions. Working with the Board of Directors and Senior Managers to assist, develop and implement overall strategy, growth and profitability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to embark on a new career in HR and to join a growing business. This is a newly created position, reporting to the HR Manager.
The primary function will be to provide a high level of confidential HR administrative support to the HR Manager in all areas of generalist HR management.
A key focus will be to help implement effective HR processes, procedures and monitoring systems in order to provide a professional and consistent HR service throughout the business.
Prep Store/Materials Handler
Due to a review of requirements, we are recruiting for an additional member within the Stores Area in the Processing Department.
Purpose of role:
To coordinate and facilitate the smooth work flow of the fabricators/welders workshop by ensuring they have the appropriate prep materials for each job/contract that they are working on.
To organise the prep lots so that they are identifiable to the contract, and to chase missing prep at least a day in advance of the order due out for delivery.
- Certificated to drive a Counter Balance fork lift Licence Min 2.5
- Highly organised and methodical in approach to working practises.
- Ability to read numbers accurately with high attention to detail.
- Diligent and proactive – always thinking ahead.
- Good communication skills
- Highly Health and Safety conscious
- Ability to deal with the physical requirements of the role, due to manual handling (90% of Time) of weights up to 20-25kg max. Must be physically Fit.
- Highly level of accuracy in the use of Metric Tape Measure
- Computer literate
- Willingness to Learn
- Certificated to use an Overhead Crane (can train)
- Understand and Read Structural Drawing
- Steel industry experience
Late Shift Fabricator Welders
We are currently recruiting experienced Fabricator Welders for our late shift. Previous experience in structural steelwork or heavy engineering is essential.
Late Shift CNC Operators
Due to the recent acquisition and imminent arrival of a second CNC saw/drill we are recruiting machine operators for the day shift and late shift. Previous experience with CNC steel processing machinery is essential. Experience in operating overhead cranes would also be required.
Late shift operators will require a period of training on the day shift prior to operating the machine on the late shift.