Due to continued growth and success of Robinson Structures Ltd, we are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join our busy and growing company. You will be responsible for delivering a wide spectrum of duties including; covering accounts, bookkeeping and office administration. The successful candidate must be proficient and willing to undertake all aspects of the role.
This is a great position for the right candidate to join our multi-million pound turnover company, where they will join a vibrant team and work very closely with other departments and will play a vital role in ensuring we exceed customer expectations.
· Closing date for applications is: 28th October
· Please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Job function: Accounting
· Employment type: Full time
· Company industry: Construction
· A professional telephone manner.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
· Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Able to communicate well with peers and colleagues.
· Honest reliable and hardworking.
· Good organisational, time management and problem solving skills.
· Able to work efficiently and accurately.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Completing credit application forms.
· Setting up new suppliers/customers.
· Control accounts document management system.
· Input invoices daily (up to 900 invoices per month, amount will increase).
· Keep subcontractor insurance up to date.
· Dealing with supplier and customer queries buy telephone and email.
· Archive all accounts paperwork onto new software.
· Inputting budget sheets.
· Complete Prequalification questionnaires.
· General office administration.
Education and Experience:
· Holds the relevant qualifications or has experience within a similar role.
· Experience of using accountancy software is preferred.
We are a modern, family-owned, customer-focused construction company specialising in projects involving structural steelwork, built upon three generations of the Robinson family. We are passionate about what we do, not only in the practical and technical processes that we employ, but about the benefits that our projects can deliver for our clients and society as a whole.
We put our clients first, and aim to add real value to their organisations by the way we approach our projects. Our personal and professional style of management seeks to get close to our clients, to understand what they need, to deliver the best project possible. The Robinson family and their highly skilled colleagues have been producing and building steel frames since the 1950s when Sidney Robinson, the father of current Managing Director Steve Robinson, began refurbishing and extending existing agricultural buildings. From these humble beginnings the Robinson family name has grown into one of the most recognised in the industry.
We operate across numerous sectors including recycling, agriculture, healthcare, education, transport, offices, etc. We offer a number of services to our clients including structural steelwork, cladding, groundworks, walling, refurbishment, electrical services and are fully conversant with a range of contractual arrangements (such as JCT and NEC3) and procurement routes (such as design & build, traditional and PFI/PPP).