Due to continued growth and success of Robinson Structures Ltd, we are looking to recruit an Estimator/Sales person to join our busy and growing company. You will be responsible for preparation of all contract tenders and will play a vital role in ensuring we exceed customer expectations.
This is a great position for the right candidate to join our a multi-million pound turnover company, where they will join a vibrant team and work very closely with other departments within the organisation.
· Closing date for applications is: 21st September
· Please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Job function: Engineering
· Employment type: Full time
· Company industry: Construction
· Ability to read engineering drawings.
· Must be an excellent organiser with proven time management skills.
· Must be flexible in hours of work and travel; the role is based in the Derby office but involves on-site visits when requested.
· Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally.
· Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office.
· The preparation of all contract tender estimates, including preparing accurate quotations from drawings, specifications and or site surveys.
· Liaise with the client at all times during the quotation process, seeking accurate information to create accurate estimates.
· Leading the bid process to ensure that tender deliverables are produced in a timely and effective manner.
· Collating and reviewing tender documents and submission requirements in a timely way, ensuring all financial information and compliant design proposals are included.
· Measuring completed work and preparing invoices to the client.
· Ensure compliance with all procedures and implement all of Robinson Structure’s policies including those for SHE and risk management.
· To constantly promote Robinsons Structure’s values towards its customers in order to exceed their expectations.
· Holds the relevant qualifications or has experience within a similar role.
We are a modern, family-owned, customer-focused construction company specialising in projects involving structural steelwork, built upon three generations of the Robinson family. We are passionate about what we do, not only in the practical and technical processes that we employ, but about the benefits that our projects can deliver for our clients and society as a whole.
We put our clients first, and aim to add real value to their organisations by the way we approach our projects. Our personal and professional style of management seeks to get close to our clients, to understand what they need, to deliver the best project possible. The Robinson family and their highly skilled colleagues have been producing and building steel frames since the 1950s when Sidney Robinson, the father of current Managing Director Steve Robinson, began refurbishing and extending existing agricultural buildings. From these humble beginnings the Robinson family name has grown into one of the most recognised in the industry.
We operate across numerous sectors including recycling, agriculture, healthcare, education, transport, offices, etc. We offer a number of services to our clients including structural steelwork, cladding, groundworks, walling, refurbishment, electrical services and are fully conversant with a range of contractual arrangements (such as JCT and NEC3) and procurement routes (such as design & build, traditional and PFI/PPP).