We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to cover a 13 month maternity leave period, based in Lewes. A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our successful company to support the marketing and sales teams. This role requires an adaptable, hard working, entrepreneurial individual, who will report directly to the Commercial Director, to work up to 25 hours per week (flexibility around days and set times).
The role is very diverse and offers the opportunity to up-skill in many areas of the marketing mix including; digital and design (monitoring and updating Social Media, creating adverts with agencies and website management/maintenance), ad-hoc event organisation and support, campaign measurement, agency management, content creation for use across a variety of platforms and general office administration. The successful candidate must be proficient and willing to undertake all aspects of the role.
This is a great position for the right candidate to join our multi-million pound turnover company, where they will join a vibrant team and work very closely with other departments and will play a vital role in ensuring we exceed customer expectations.
· Closing date for applications is: 14th October
· Please send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
· Job function: Marketing
· Employment type: Part-time
· Company industry: Construction
· Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability.
· A professional telephone manner.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
· Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office.
· Able to communicate well with peers and colleagues.
· Honest, reliable and hardworking.
· Self-starter able to work independently or as part of a team.
· Good organisational, time management and problem solving skills.
· Able to work efficiently and accurately.
· Strong attention to details.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Creating or managing internal and external communications with key stakeholders.
· Creating and managing all branded collateral for all markets – predominantly brochures, website, direct marketing campaigns and key customer communications, including content development.
· Corporate identity guardian – ensuring consistency of the brand across all marketing and sales outputs.
· Create monthly marketing analysis report – activity and outcomes.
· Support and implementation of a strategic marketing plan to support new business development and growth opportunities.
· Co-ordination of activities for conferences and exhibitions.
· Management of design agency and other key suppliers.
· Support the management of the marketing budget, understanding ROI and monitoring costs
· General office administration duties.
Education and Experience:
· Holds the relevant qualifications or has experience within a similar role is essential.
· Passionate and knowledgeable about all social media channels.
· Creative, arty and full of ideas on how to drive business, with the initiative and motivation to see ideas through to execution.
· Experience of using Hootsuite or other Social Media Management System is a distinct advantage.
We are a modern, family-owned, customer-focused construction company specialising in projects involving structural steelwork, built upon three generations of the Robinson family. We are passionate about what we do, not only in the practical and technical processes that we employ, but about the benefits that our projects can deliver for our clients and society as a whole.
We put our clients first, and aim to add real value to their organisations by the way we approach our projects. Our personal and professional style of management seeks to get close to our clients, to understand what they need, to deliver the best project possible. The Robinson family and their highly skilled colleagues have been producing and building steel frames since the 1950s when Sidney Robinson, the father of current Managing Director Steve Robinson, began refurbishing and extending existing agricultural buildings. From these humble beginnings the Robinson family name has grown into one of the most recognised in the industry.
We operate across numerous sectors including recycling, agriculture, healthcare, education, transport, offices, etc. We offer a number of services to our clients including structural steelwork, cladding, groundworks, walling, refurbishment, electrical services and are fully conversant with a range of contractual arrangements (such as JCT and NEC3) and procurement routes (such as design & build, traditional and PFI/PPP).