We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator for a permanent role based in Derby. This is a busy role that will see you helping with general office administration; taking incoming calls from customers, entering information on the database and making appointments. This role will suit someone who is looking for a long term role where they are part of successful and busy team and will play a vital role in ensuring we exceed customer expectations.
Working hours: 08:30 until 17:30 Monday to Thursday, Friday 08.30 until 16.30.
· Please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Job function: Office Administration
· Employment type: Full time
· Company industry: Construction
· A professional telephone manner.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
· Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Able to communicate well with peers and colleagues.
· Honest reliable and hardworking.
· Good organisational and time management skills.
· Able to work efficiently and accurately.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Letter and e-mail writing.
· Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
· Creating and maintaining filing systems.
· Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes.
· Keeping diaries and arranging appointments.
· Organising hotel accommodation.
· Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc. to produce correspondence and documents, and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
· Using document management system to maintain and update company / project information.
· Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts / clients.
· Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
· Dealing with visitors to reception and phone calls.
Education and Experience:
· Experience within a similar role is desired but not essential.
We are a modern, family-owned, customer-focused construction company specialising in projects involving structural steelwork, built upon three generations of the Robinson family. We are passionate about what we do, not only in the practical and technical processes that we employ, but about the benefits that our projects can deliver for our clients and society as a whole.
We put our clients first, and aim to add real value to their organisations by the way we approach our projects. Our personal and professional style of management seeks to get close to our clients, to understand what they need, to deliver the best project possible. The Robinson family and their highly skilled colleagues have been producing and building steel frames since the 1950s when Sidney Robinson, the father of current Managing Director Steve Robinson, began refurbishing and extending existing agricultural buildings. From these humble beginnings the Robinson family name has grown into one of the most recognised in the industry.
We operate across numerous sectors including recycling, agriculture, healthcare, education, transport, offices, etc. We offer a number of services to our clients including structural steelwork, cladding, groundworks, walling, refurbishment, electrical services and are fully conversant with a range of contractual arrangements (such as JCT and NEC3) and procurement routes (such as design & build, traditional and PFI/PPP).